MacOS build 3.2.6
Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2026 4:55 pm
I compiled build 3.2.6 for MacOS GTK4 version. I tested on two macs OS 27, on one without homebrew and lunching correctly. If anyone need and want to test it feel free to download.
https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20261008JRds9ilV
Link will work 7 days, if needed I will share again. I can also share sh script which I used to build that version. There is few warnings but... working
Gatekeeper may block the unsigned application from opening. To launch it, you can either right-click the app, choose “Open,” and confirm, or remove the quarantine attribute from the app by running: bash xattr -cr /Applications/Freeciv.app The xattr -cr command recursively removes extended attributes, including macOS’s quarantine flag, from the application.
https://www.transfernow.net/dl/20261008JRds9ilV
Link will work 7 days, if needed I will share again. I can also share sh script which I used to build that version. There is few warnings but... working
Gatekeeper may block the unsigned application from opening. To launch it, you can either right-click the app, choose “Open,” and confirm, or remove the quarantine attribute from the app by running: bash xattr -cr /Applications/Freeciv.app The xattr -cr command recursively removes extended attributes, including macOS’s quarantine flag, from the application.