Search found 3 matches

by felixandrea
Sat Oct 10, 2026 8:49 am
Forum: Single player
Topic: Coinage not working
Replies: 3
Views: 32611

Re: Coinage not working

I'm getting near the end of a single game (I think I'm reaching Alpha Centauri in a decade or so), and so I'm noticing that a bunch of my cities have built everything, and are now building Coinage, but they don't appear to be contributing to my wealth each turn at all. I have 14 cities currently ge...
by felixandrea
Mon Jul 27, 2026 3:13 am
Forum: Multiplayer / Online gaming
Topic: Desync when rejoining long multiplayer game
Replies: 5
Views: 141163

Re: Desync when rejoining long multiplayer game

Hi everyone, I’ve been playing a long Freeciv multiplayer match (around 6+ hours) with friends, and we noticed something strange when a player disconnects and then rejoins. After reconnecting, their game seems slightly out of sync — for example, unit positions or city production don’t fully match w...
by felixandrea
Wed Jun 17, 2026 2:09 am
Forum: Multiplayer / Online gaming
Topic: Desync when rejoining long multiplayer game
Replies: 5
Views: 141163

Re: Desync when rejoining long multiplayer game

Hi everyone, I’ve been playing a long Freeciv multiplayer match (around 6+ hours) with friends, and we noticed something strange when a player disconnects and then rejoins. After reconnecting, their game seems slightly out of sync — for example, unit positions or city production don’t fully match w...