OSDN bugs - how to life with that?

Can you help improve your favourite game? Hardcore C mages, talented artists, and players with any level of experience are welcome!
Lachu
Elite

OSDN bugs - how to life with that?

Post by Lachu »

For half-of-year (maybe) I met OSDN (Open Source Destination/Developer? Network Ticket System) bugs. For first period, Content Delivery Network do not work, so there was problems with putting patches. Currently, page did not load css/javascript, so it simply does not work.

How to you solve/omit these problems? Have you any plans to move to other Ticket System?
cazfi
Elite

Re: OSDN bugs - how to life with that?

Post by cazfi »

I was just about to announce that I've not seen much issues with osdn for last two weeks, so it would seem to be usable again. It's still occasionally slow for me, but I've not seen kind of issues you describe.
Ignatus
Elite

Post by Ignatus »

Maybe it's IP-dependent? I noticed heavy lags a short while ago, and now in my mobile CSS does not work there.
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

Ignatus wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:44 pm Maybe it's IP-dependent? I noticed heavy lags a short while ago, and now in my mobile CSS does not work there.
Now I got CSS problem on a machine with Firefox 115.4. It works on a machine with Firefox 115.3.

It's broken with chromium on both machines.
Lachu
Elite

Post by Lachu »

Which version of FF did you use previously? I've got 114 and site is still broken:
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

It broke also for the remaining browser, so I guess it's not the browser/version but until now I were just lucky to get something working from cache or proxy.

Resolving the situation is a bit big task given how little time I would have for freeciv just now, but let's see what we can do.
Lachu
Elite

Post by Lachu »

There is ticket opened with bug report: https://osdn.net/projects/support/ticket/48908 . No response yet.
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

Likely we're going back to self-hosted tracker. I'm evaluating the options (once again)
Lachu
Elite

Post by Lachu »

I see OSDN work. At least, I can publish patches, but this service is very slow.
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

Lachu wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:49 pm I see OSDN work. At least, I can publish patches, but this service is very slow.
Status: RedMine is still not fully set up, so for the time being both osdn and RM are being used (whichever works). osdn is indeed extremely slow to work with. I myself have been opening new tickets to RM, but will start handling tickets from osdn too again. Should actually go through all the HRM (even older system) tickets also.