Here I'll put some patches to 2.5 client (and maybe other Freeciv components) that I find useful. Sorry, they are chaotic tweaks of a thing tweaked before me (some old version of pneu's Longturn client) so they need some time to be worked around to fit to other builds (that's why they are not yet on HostedRedMine, and because the version Longturn is played now gets deprecated).
The first patch to put here is Lua tweaks:
* client unit selection manipulation (focus.iterate() etc.)
* find cities and players by string names;
* Unit.hp, Unit.moves_left /in move fragments/, Unit.veteran /integer/
* Tile:coords(), Tile:map_coords() - just example functions returning two values
* City.supported_count, City:supported_iterate()
Another patch is an attemptto protect from misclicking cheap techs in tech tree when loss percent is not 100% without confirming that you want the tech now (already published in Discord).
Can you help improve your favourite game? Hardcore C mages, talented artists, and players with any level of experience are welcome!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 200
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:05 pm
- Location: St.Petersburg, Russia