- Add a page describing how output waste works to the Economy section of the help browser
- Change the "Corruption" and "Waste" entries in the city info box to display the actual corruption/waste percentage instead of the processed value, e.g. "Corruption: 52%" instead of "Corruption: 5" (for a city with 9 trade)
- Upon clicking the number in the info box, display a proper breakdown of the value, including Output_Waste and Output_Waste_By_Distance, as well as Output_Waste_Pct effects (and any others introduced in the future) that affect the total corruption/waste value
Also, once the actual way corrution is calculated is made clear to the average player, the autogenerated help for governments could change to be less vague, e.g.
Code: Select all
* Trade production will suffer 37% losses.
* Trade losses will increase with distance from capital by 4 percentage points per tile.