AI is totally lame

Smallpox vs. largepox, gen2 vs gen5, early war vs. peaceful alliances. Which is your favourite gaming style?
djconklin
Veteran

Re: AI is totally lame

Postby djconklin » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:54 am

How do I stop the AI from disbanding my cites? It tells me that they are looking for a better life--which is not really possible, but okay, why not give me chance to buy/build the stuff to get the quality of life up? And they should not have expected the life in the new city to be a bed of roses right off the bat!

Caedo
Elite

Postby Caedo » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:44 pm

djconklin wrote:How do I stop the AI from disbanding my cites? It tells me that they are looking for a better life--which is not really possible, but okay, why not give me chance to buy/build the stuff to get the quality of life up? And they should not have expected the life in the new city to be a bed of roses right off the bat!

That's not an AI issue, but part of the migration system. Depending on the ruleset you're using, you might be able to enable or disable migration in the game/server settings (even while the game is running). When migration is enabled, you'll have to keep your citizens happy or risk them migrating away – either to another of your cities, or to another nation entirely.. On the flip side, if you have cities close to another player's cities and your cities are significantly better, you might find foreign immigrants joining your cities.
~S.C. L.

andrew007

Postby andrew007 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:02 pm

After the implementation of the AI, the products that are coming to the market are really on an advanced level and they look really great. The post comes to be of great help as the Ai is doing really great in the market. Visit error code 43 mac to know more.