Government Stats

Planning and discussing Freeciv Longturn gaming
Canik
Veteran

Government Stats

Post by Canik »

I feel like someone is going to say "just middle click with your mouse to see the stats" or something but I don't have a mouse currently. I know a few others don't either using touchpad and what-not.

So since I can't do that.. can someone please post the gov stats. How many free units do we get for each and any other relevant info I should know. And is it different in different longturn games?
AndreasR
Elite

Re: Government Stats

Post by AndreasR »

Canik
Veteran

Post by Canik »

Thanks, AndreasR! <3
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

So, just checking: "minimum corruption" is base corruption that is then modified by

1. distance (increases corruption)
2. courthouse (decreases corruption)
3. anything else?

Also, please verify that I got this right. For example:

Monarchy, three cititizens are content by default, any further are born discontent? Once I build a 12th city, only TWO initlal citizens are content, while all others (3rd, 4th etc.) are discontent? (Before buildings effects) (goes on with more cities, as noted in the table)

Communism, first three citizens are ALWAYS content, regardless of the number of cities?
--
* Freeciv LongTurn, a community of one-turn-per-day players and developers
* LongTurn Blog - information nexus with stuff and stuff and stuff
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

Also, the Manual here says that when you are under Democracy, your cities and units can't be bribed, but doesn't say anything similar for Republic. Does it mean that under Republic both your units and cities are vulnerable to bribery/revolt? Is this the default? I thought the default was that Republic was vulnerable to one of those (I forgot whic).
--
* Freeciv LongTurn, a community of one-turn-per-day players and developers
* LongTurn Blog - information nexus with stuff and stuff and stuff
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...