managing citizens while playing on a Chromebook

Web version of freeciv. Please mention the site you're using, if speaking things other than general freeciv-web codebase.
drgerg
Veteran

managing citizens while playing on a Chromebook

Post by drgerg »

Ok, I know, it's quite funny that someone is playing FreeCiv on Chromebook, but hey, it works, mostly.

My only stumbling block so far is managing citizens on the city panel. The icons representing the citizens are very small, three of them fit under my pinky. I am having to use a stylus to touch a single one.

Because the icons are so small, I can't recognize what they mean. I can see three different background colors, orangish/yellow, white, & blue. I can't tell what each of the figures represent because they are only about four pixels wide and seven pixels tall.

I've searched the "manual" here at freeciv, but I can't find any examples/descriptions of these characters.

Can someone help me out and explain the various icons? My largest city has a population of 9 and is in its second turn of civil disorder. I've upped the luxury % from 0 to 10, and that didn't help. I'm only supporting one military unit, so I don't want to disband that unit, especially with bandits running around.

Thanks
AndreasR
Elite

Re: managing citizens while playing on a Chromebook

Post by AndreasR »

I agree. We need some new art for this, though.

Is there anything else you would like to see fixed in Freeciv-web?