A request

What would you like to see in Freeciv? Do you have a good idea what should be improved or how?
Sarounk

A request

Post by Sarounk »

If you're reading this, well... i can't seem to find a way to remove dead players in my single players game... nor Muitl-player ones.
i'm starting to get frustanted since i'm not allowed to use hack commands in single-Player games which disable me what i stated before in this post.
The Square Cow
Veteran

Re: A request

Post by The Square Cow »

Why do you need to remove dead players? Normally, having dead players doesn't cause any problems.
Sarounk

Post by Sarounk »

i know it doesn't really gameplay but i would still like to know how to remove them.
The Square Cow
Veteran

Post by The Square Cow »

In the GTK client there is a option to hide dead players in the display menu of the nations tab. I don't know anything about the web client.
Sarounk

Post by Sarounk »

Oh, so i can't actually remove players (dead or live), okay then, can you send me a screenshot option to hide dead players, please? Danke.
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

When nationality is enabled, there might still be people of the dead players nationality living in the conquered cities long after their former leader has gone. So the game needs dead player's (nation's) information still.
Sarounk

Post by Sarounk »

Oh ok. Um... one last question, can you disable nationality? (i think this question is kinda of stupid btw...).
The Square Cow
Veteran

Post by The Square Cow »

Do you want all the nations to be called nation 1, nation 2, nation 3, etc?