Lua Script

Contribute, display and discuss rulesets and modpacks for use in Freeciv here.
gm1530

Re: Lua Script

Post by gm1530 »

Today I've updated my old Europe scenario: 1 new nation and 2 new cities... and a lot of labels. Is it possible to forbid build a city (colony) from the file?
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

gm1530 wrote:Today I've updated my old Europe scenario: 1 new nation and 2 new cities... and a lot of labels. Is it possible to forbid build a city (colony) from the file?
At the moment that's possible only by preventing it in the ruleset (not to introduce units capable of founding cities), but I've been thinking a feature that scenario file could control this even when standard rulesets are being used.
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

"Prevent New Cities": patch #5678
gm1530

Post by gm1530 »

cazfi wrote:"Prevent New Cities": patch #5678
Thank you! :D
gm1530 wrote:Today I've updated my old Europe scenario: 1 new nation and 2 new cities... and a lot of labels. Is it possible to forbid build a city (colony) from the file?
Anyway, here a list with all the labels.

26 Sea: Tyrrhenian Sea, Strait of Messina, Strait of Bonifacio, Strait of Gibraltar, Corsica Channel, Adriatic Sea, Baltic Sea, English Channel, Ligurian Sea, Red Sea, North Sea, Ionian Sea, Aegean Sea, Black Sea, White Sea, Sea of Marmara, Sea of Azov, Irish Sea, Lake Ladoga, Lake Onega, Vänern, Vättern, Lake Peipus, Lake Balaton, Gulf of Finland and Gulf of Lion.

11 labels Land: Pyrenees, Alps, Pennines, Pindus, Massif Central, Cordillera Cantábrica, Apennine Mountains, Caucasus Mountains, Carpathian Mountains, Scandinavian Mountains and Mount Etna.