Trade routes in city dialog screen

What would you like to see in Freeciv? Do you have a good idea what should be improved or how?
TwoSalientOversight

Trade routes in city dialog screen

Post by TwoSalientOversight »

There should be part of the city dialog screen which shows the trade routes of that city, specifically the city name.

I'm not wanting to send caravans into marketplaces, but to establish trade routes, and I don't want to follow a screenfull of lines which indicate trade routes.

It's very simple. Either part of the Overview screen or the Happiness Screen, there should be "Trade Routes: London (4), New York (12), Washington (12)" (as an example)
cazfi
Elite

Re: Trade routes in city dialog screen

Post by cazfi »

In the city overview tab, hold left mouse button pressed on top of value shown for "Trade:" It should give you list of things contributing to the trade value, including trade routes.
louis94
Hardened

Post by louis94 »

You can also use Ctrl+D to show/hide trade routes on the map.
JTN
Elite

Post by JTN »

I think that's what the OP meant by "a screenfull of lines which indicate trade routes"...
TwoSalientOversight

Post by TwoSalientOversight »

In the city overview tab, hold left mouse button pressed on top of value shown for "Trade:" It should give you list of things contributing to the trade value, including trade routes.
I didn't know that one. How many other hidden things are there in the game?
dunnoob
Elite

Post by dunnoob »

TwoSalientOversight wrote:[I didn't know that one.
Same here, it's not obvious. Maybe gtk3 or qt have a better concept for clickable text than gtk2. State of the art 1995 would be blue + underlined. :D