Freeciv Web Discord censorship log

Web version of freeciv. Please mention the site you're using, if speaking things other than general freeciv-web codebase.
Corbeau
Elite

Re: Freeciv Web Discord censorship log

Post by Corbeau »

New user posted:
Magik_Cloud495

Today at 00:59
what is the best way to learn the basics? im a newcomer
I replied with the link:
https://longturn21.blogspot.com/p/freec ... short.html

This reply was deleted, I was silenced for 30 minutes and this reply was published:
--
* Freeciv LongTurn, a community of one-turn-per-day players and developers
* LongTurn Blog - information nexus with stuff and stuff and stuff
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

And here we go again :D
Attachments
to.png
to.png (11.01 KiB) Viewed 10793 times
--
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

It seems it is also forbidden to correct or clarify Lexxie's "tips".
Lexxie wrote:Tip of the Day - If you are away from a longturn game, then besides using the delegate command (see /help delegate), you can also do /away to let the AI control your workers and some other things. You can use GO...AND to get at least a one-turn advance on things to go do. (Even if you will have a delegate.)
Make sure when you come back, to do /away again! Or you'll be in a fight with the AI over who gives orders to your workers!
I replied that there is no "fight" because the AI makes all the moves immediately after TC and when the player logs in, all he is left are units with no or few MPs (I used some more words and extra clarification). This reply was deleted.
--
Lexxie
Veteran

Post by Lexxie »

Seriously you were unbanned 19 times for faking to be non-hostile.

FCW simply has the goal of not exposing players to the !Freudian boolean of (I never had sex so I hate everyone)

You have perfect free will to not play on our server, which we have not control over because you are absolutely free.

On the side, we have emphasized our ruleset to be for humans vs. humans and it seems to be the primo at this form of play.

Cheers

PS., if you have problems in that area you need to reach out to me, not attack the server of happy players
Lexxie
Veteran

Post by Lexxie »

Corbeau wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 12:10 pm It seems it is also forbidden to correct or clarify Lexxie's "tips".
Lexxie wrote:Tip of the Day - If you are away from a longturn game, then besides using the delegate command (see /help delegate), you can also do /away to let the AI control your workers and some other things. You can use GO...AND to get at least a one-turn advance on things to go do. (Even if you will have a delegate.)
Make sure when you come back, to do /away again! Or you'll be in a fight with the AI over who gives orders to your workers!
I replied that there is no "fight" because the AI makes all the moves immediately after TC and when the player logs in, all he is left are units with no or few MPs (I used some more words and extra clarification). This reply was deleted.
I seriously never knew what an ignorant fucktard you were until I read this.
Things that go out of the way to help you, you recycle as a propaganda against open-minded people.
A true shit-tard that infects any global project, your name is Corbeau, and you are a minus. That means bad.
Lexxie
Veteran

Post by Lexxie »

Wait.

For years only coders who knew the code, could use command line tools to their advantage.

And then Lexxie gave open-source knowledge on how to use these commands to everyone.

As usual CLI has to be understood and used with care and Lexxie explained it.

Corbeau, like a crow, came in like a bird trying to eat dead meat on the road,
and said wow you're a bad person for telling open source people how this works,

no......

No, non, niente nulla vaffanculo

Get yourself out of this convo, this was for sincere people wanting to know how the CLI works. Not for people like you.
TIP OF THE DAY: "I'm a disliked assfayg, what do I do?" A: Don't be hateful, don't sow dissent, show yourself as useful, and contribute.
Lexxie
Veteran

Post by Lexxie »

Lexxie you seem so mean, so INTJ...

Listen you don't understand waht this guy does, what % of my time do you want dedicated to new features vs. fighting a do-nothing-inferior-olayer-masturbating-an-excuse-for-his-own-inferiority-as-a-propagandara?

Look I seriously run a cutting edge server that all freeciv inspect for its features; not to say we don't pay respect to others likewise.
But this guy is nowhere in any of those pipelines.

FREECIV - Because chess is obsolete!
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

With Christmas coming, loneliness and depression kick in harder, I guess.
--
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

With Christmass gone and over, time for some new censorship, I guess. Now it is also forbidden to discuss ruleset ideas in a ruleset ideas discussion.

Replying to user's debating about the concept of Mutually Assured Destruction and how to introduce it in Freeciv Web, I posted some ideas and solutions I implemented in Simulation ruleset (nukes unhomed, invisible sylos etc.). My post was deleted.
--
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

Apparently, it is also forbidden to agree with people on FCW Discord and say things like "I wrote the same thing, but my post was deleted" :lol:
--