help text in game blocked by index

Various topics about the game, the website, or anything else Freeciv related that doesn't fit elsewhere.
visionm

help text in game blocked by index

Post by visionm »

hi. I don't know if this is just me or what but when I go to the help tab then click on something like terrain then a large index of all the terrain types show up. The problem is that it blocks the text behind it so even when I click on a specific terrain type to read more about it the index still blocks the text and just about makes the help unusable for me.

Not sure where is the best place to post this. If there would be a better place to bring this up I can take it there
cazfi
Elite

Re: help text in game blocked by index

Post by cazfi »

visionm wrote:Not sure where is the best place to post this. If there would be a better place to bring this up I can take it there
Bug reports preferably to bug tracker at: https://osdn.net/ticket/newticket.php?group_id=12505
It would be good if you can attach a screenshot to show what it looks like for you.
visionm

Re: help text in game blocked by index

Post by visionm »

well actually it seems to be fixed now after months of not working propperly... anyway thanks ill keep that in mind if I come across anything else.