Australian's missing?

Various topics about the game, the website, or anything else Freeciv related that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Blake00

Australian's missing?

Post by Blake00 »

Hi guys,

I should have joined up a long time ago as I've been playing FreeCiv on and off since the early 2000s. What you have created is truly amazing! Thank you so much!!

I just downloaded the latest version and tried to do my usual habit of started a custom game as the Australians however I couldn't find them in the nations list. Right since the early to mid 2000s I've always played as them and i'm pretty sure they were even in the version i downloaded a year or 2 ago so I was surprised I couldn't find them this time.

Am I doing something silly or have they been removed? If so if there I way I can mod them back in? I've never looked into Freeciv's files so for all I know it's just an ini change or something lol. But thought I'd better ask the experts here first before trying to mess with anything as maybe i'm missing something obvious.
Blake's Sanctum: Retro site for retro games! Civ, MoM, C&C, Dune, HoMM, B5, Star Trek, Doom, TES & more!
Corbeau
Elite

Re: Australian's missing?

Post by Corbeau »

When choosing a nation, above the nation list, choose "Extended".

Yer welc'm ;)
--
* Freeciv LongTurn, a community of one-turn-per-day players and developers
* LongTurn Blog - information nexus with stuff and stuff and stuff
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
Blake00

Re: Australian's missing?

Post by Blake00 »

Corbeau wrote:When choosing a nation, above the nation list, choose "Extended".

Yer welc'm ;)
ahh.. of course.. thanks man!
Blake's Sanctum: Retro site for retro games! Civ, MoM, C&C, Dune, HoMM, B5, Star Trek, Doom, TES & more!