Firaxis stolen again ideas!

Various topics about the game, the website, or anything else Freeciv related that doesn't fit elsewhere.
Lachu
Elite

Firaxis stolen again ideas!

Post by Lachu »

Firaxis stolen ideas from this forum again. From old forum it stolen nomads and separates tech tree ideas. From this forum it stolen from example districts and engineering points (living area). In DLC to Civilization 6 it plans to stole another thinks, especially:
1. Competition, which can be created by few players. It change this idea making players able to create competition against player, who uses nuclear weapon for example. Look here: http://forum.freeciv.org/f/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=89786
2. Great politics from Progress game

I have read about changes in Civilization 6 in CD Action (Polish magazine for players).
GriffonSpade
Elite

Re: Firaxis stolen again ideas!

Post by GriffonSpade »

lol, There's a good chance they actually came up with the ideas themselves. They seem like natural progressions to what they had already in Civ V. Of course, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they had someone reading into wishlists and features of competitors, free or not. Good for them if they got the idea from here.
Lachu
Elite

Re: Firaxis stolen again ideas!

Post by Lachu »

I created this topic only to suggest the ideas from the community are quite good.