I have problems with the web socket connection in Firefox after playing some turns:
- web browser version: Firefox 21.0
- operating system: Windows 7
- Internet connection speed: 2mbit
- plugins installed in the browser:
- Adblock Plus
- Download Helper
- Facebook Disconnect
- Leet Key
- Remove Cookies For Site
- Yahoo Mail Notifier
- if you are connecting through a HTTP proxy: Nope
- if you have any problems with other HTML5 games which use websockets, eg http://rumpetroll.com/
No problems on tumpretroll and I can always make some turns, before the connection is closed.
[12:05:56.220] js_breakpad reports error: SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character 80
[12:06:56.169] WebSocket connection closed.