Bugs!

You can get help here if Freeciv doesn't start on your computer, or if you keep getting fatal errors while playing etc.
Red719

Bugs!

Post by Red719 »

Hi I'm red I've been playing the hell out of this game for a while now. I was so deep in the game, and even my wife gets mad cause i play it so much. to make a long story short today i was playing and the server removed me from the game:( I saved it one turn ahead of when it glitched and now when i tried to reload it wouldn't even do it. It says FAILED TO LOAD!!!! This is like the 4th time this has happened to me. I really love this game and i've played it for years, i even have 4 and 5. this certain one though Freeciv was so fun till i started seeing all the bugs and for it to do this to me is not cool. if it is possible to fix and get my saved game back then please help me. Honestly it made me not want to play it anymore and id hate for this to be the reason so to those reading please help!!
Sincerely yours,
Red
AndreasR
Elite

Re: Bugs!

Post by AndreasR »

Hi! Which version of Freeciv is this? It is the browser version on play.freeciv.org?

Andreas