Saved game Doesn't Load

You can get help here if Freeciv doesn't start on your computer, or if you keep getting fatal errors while playing etc.
noobish

Saved game Doesn't Load

Post by noobish »

hello im new in the forums, and my complaint is that I can't load my saved game. when i press load game on launcher, and select my saved game i have to click a bunch of times to actually open it. when it opens, i click star and nothing happens.

Heres a link to see how it looks:
http://i42.tinypic.com/14kcd9w.png
cazfi
Elite

Re: Saved game Doesn't Load

Post by cazfi »

Seems like there's something wrong with your saved game as it complains about being unable to set "generator" value as "disabled". Could you report this to bug tracker and attach your savegame to the report?
noobish

Post by noobish »

okay i attached my game in bug tacker.
Thanks
JTN
Elite

Post by JTN »

Bug #20981, I assume.

I can't immediately reproduce the symptom when I load this into 2.3.4 on Linux; I can start fine (turn 0, no cities have been established yet). What version are you trying to load it into?
noobish

Post by noobish »

What do u mean what version I'm loading it into? I'm playing freeciv 2.3.4 gui-gtk 2.0 client. And I'm using windows 7
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

JTN wrote:I can't immediately reproduce the symptom
Also, the players in that savegame are not the ones presented in the screenshot.
noobish

Post by noobish »

I think I loaded the wrong one. But the thing is I erased it. I'll upload one that I also saved
noobish

Post by noobish »

Ok, sorry for not uploading, been real busy, here is a game that i saved which has the same prblem as the other one.

http://i43.tinypic.com/j8nwk5.png