Affected services (which will be entirely unavailable) include:
- the Web version of Freeciv at play.freeciv.org
- the metaserver for the standalone version, meta.freeciv.org
- the main website and download server, www.freeciv.org and files.freeciv.org (the standalone version can still be downloaded from the Sourceforge mirror)
- the file server used by the freeciv-modpack/mp tool, modpack.freeciv.org
- this forum, forum.freeciv.org
It's possible that services will appear to return much earlier than the times above would indicate. If they're up after 0400 UTC (the end of our host's advertised moving period) then probably they'll stay up, but it would be better not to rely on this for anything critical before one of us has had a chance to have a look.
If it all goes horribly wrong, I'll post status updates on @freeciv twitter.