STARTING NOW! (10-day FAIR START)
direct game link: https://www.freecivweb.org/webclient/?action=multi&civserverport=6142&civserverhost=fcweb&multi=true&type=longturn
Unrated Experimental Longturn Game #3:
Regicide in a
Wildly Random World
23 hours per turn – first turn 48 hours
Multiplayer II-Evolution ruleset
Your tribe wakes up somewhere in a wild world that's 75% land and 25% water. 40 tribes inhabit the planet.
For the first time in a FCW game, elements eliminated from multiplayer ruleset have a reunion together in re-balanced form:
• Huts (smaller impact)
• Barbarians (turn 50+)
• Trade Routes (1 per foreign city, simple formula)
• Spaceship (6.25x build cost, 2.25x travel time)
• Tech Leak (40%)
• Tech Holes removed
• Leader unit: (This is you! If you die, you lose!)
• New Wonder! Agōgē of Sparta
UNITWAITTIME 2.0 New !!
This is the first FCW game with UWT 2.0! (UWT delays certain actions to prevent “double acting at Turn change”, which can be unfair for a one-turn-per-day game.) UWT 2.0 is a major upgrade over 1.0 to playability and User Experience:
• UWT never cancels an action, but always delays it. (Making 44% of the turn actionable again.)
• GOTO will delay, not cancel, and has instant message linking to delayed units which shows with an hourglass.
• Shift-G (TC-Delay Goto) can be used in combination with UWT-Delay Goto, to cover all cases and desired orders, in a single login.
• Fortify delay is 2 hours – promoting safety of moves for 91.3% of the turn; yet removing the “insta-fortified invader” exploit.
• Tile improvements and pillaging will delay by UWT and finish mid-turn after 10 hour UWT expires.
This planet has re-balanced resource types. Players on the edges no longer suffer the disadvantage found in other games. Confusing solutions like WRAPY's crazy torus-planet are no longer needed.
About the Multiplayer-II Evolution Ruleset:
MP2 is the long-awaited upgrade for multiplayer Freeciv: over two years in the making with countless contributors. It is radically improved with 80+ new features. Yet it has kept the basic DNA and best mechanics of the original rules. This means you'll feel familiar with it, yet also have the excitement of a superior and revolutionary new game. It takes advantage of years of new Freeciv features and upgrades that never found their way into any releases! Link: Multiplayer II Game Manual. https://freeciv.fandom.com/wiki/Multiplayer_II_Game_Manual
Game is Active: 23h/turn, 10-turn FAIR START: joining in the first 10 turns is mathematically balanced by latejoin gold bonus.
Max Players: 40. Human only. AI only for nations split by Civil War.
Map: 75% land, 25% water, 150x120, WrapX (east-west continuity)
Beginning Units: 1 leader, 3 settlers, 3 workers, 2 explorers, 1 caravan
Revolution Length: 1 (fixed).
Victory Conditions: Single Player or Allied Victory. Space Race = ON.
Diplomacy: Cease-fire & Peace possible without Embassy. Gold/Tech/Vision/Alliance require Embassy. City trade=OFF.
Other: Multi-accounting is detectable, forbidden, and will result in being expelled from the game.
link: Freeciv-Web Discord Chat https://discord.gg/Zj8UQSN
Web version of freeciv at play.freeciv.org
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Is it possible to get access to the MP2 ruleset files? ("default.lua", "effects.ruleset", etc.)