Someone please conquer me

Web version of freeciv. Please mention the site you're using, if speaking things other than general freeciv-web codebase.
Frunze

Someone please conquer me

Post by Frunze »

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 19.21.36.png
Hello everyone, this is a special announcement from the island of Catan in the longturn #25: someone please conquer me.
After tomorrow, I'm quitting this game, so my nation will go idle. I'm setting it up very nicely for whoever my sweet, sweet conqueror shall be. You can find me at 23, 89.
Here's a screenshot. Just look at this delicious island! Yum yum. See some of those cities? Why, I built them on mountains and a hilltop! Seemed like a bright idea at the time, now it's just painfully slow and boring. But I'm sure someone out there can make much better use of them. Enjoy!
Oh and PS -- in 19 turns I'll have Hanging Gardens. So, if you're quick enough, you don't need to build it yourself.
Corbeau
Elite

Re: Someone please conquer me

Post by Corbeau »

You give up too easily, comrade.
--
* Freeciv LongTurn, a community of one-turn-per-day players and developers
* LongTurn Blog - information nexus with stuff and stuff and stuff
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
Frunze

Re: Someone please conquer me

Post by Frunze »

Corbeau wrote:You give up too easily, comrade.
I've got a personal rule not to play more than three longturn games at a time. Freeciv is more addictive than crystal meth, and there's no twelve step program to help.
I can't log into Discord for some reason. Hopefully my allies will read this and know that I'm not ghosting them. Not intentionally, anyway.