Middle-Earth multiplayer scenario

Web version of freeciv. Please mention the site you're using, if speaking things other than general freeciv-web codebase.
petroglyph

Re: Middle-Earth multiplayer scenario

Post by petroglyph »

BOBAH1 wrote:good idea!
interesnye-fakty-o-vlasteline-kolec-3.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cipher_F15

Post by Cipher_F15 »

Too bad you can't redesign the sprites and how the game looks in general; it'd be quite awesome to have "actual" Orcs instead of barbarians, to build or buy castles looking like these in Italy as city upgrades or as the cities themselves, different looking races all over the board, special units...
louis94
Hardened

Post by louis94 »

Cipher_F15 wrote:Too bad you can't redesign the sprites and how the game looks in general
You can change the rules and the look.
Cipher_F15

Post by Cipher_F15 »

Okay, I stand corrected then; thanks! I thought I was stuck with the vanilla tileset, that's great to know.
petroglyph

Post by petroglyph »

Hey friends, I've gotten a new job. That's why I'm not around much either here or on Discord.

When I finally signed into Discord today I found several PMs asking for updates about this idea. Apparently people like it!

I'm really happy to hear it and I'll try to dig out some time for it but I can't promise exactly when.
XYZ
Elite

Post by XYZ »

Honestly, its about starting it. Take a Middle-Earth map, think about a map size, start the scenario editor and draw the map outlines. Then just place layer over layer... You can check my scenarios for the things you have to think of.
petroglyph

Post by petroglyph »

XYZ wrote:Honestly, its about starting it. Take a Middle-Earth map, think about a map size, start the scenario editor and draw the map outlines. Then just place layer over layer... You can check my scenarios for the things you have to think of.
Roger wilco!