Wish/priority/fix list

Web version of freeciv. Please mention the site you're using, if speaking things other than general freeciv-web codebase.
Zelrond

Re: Wish/priority/fix list

Post by Zelrond »

AndreasR wrote:Which game and player? I think this could be a bug in the multiplayer ruleset in the Freeciv server.
Sorry, didn't specify. Any server, freeciv. I play all 7 longturn games and usually do moves from my cellphone. On it, the build railroad option doesnt appear in the menu not from the engineer nor the worker.

Well it's on longurn 1 or 2, the ones i already have railroad to be precise.
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

pungtryne wrote:.
pungtryne, I have created the following bugreport to the Freeciv project: Darwin's Voyage doesn't give two technology advances in multiplayer ruleset. A fix for this will be available in Freeciv-web when it has been fixed in the Freeciv server.
Alien Valkyrie
Elite

Post by Alien Valkyrie »

The Great Wonder announcements contain a link to the city building the wonder, even if it's of a different civilization. This is an information leak and I'd call it a bug. In the regular Freeciv clients, the message only links to the location, if the city is known at all, but doesn't allow looking inside the city.
~ AVL
Alien Valkyrie
Elite

Post by Alien Valkyrie »

There has been some serious confusion due to the Freeciv-web manual being incomplete and the multiplayer ruleset being different from the classic ruleset. In particular, there is no information on what technologies obsolete certain wonders.
~ AVL
elthamare

Post by elthamare »

On mobile, clicking on the messages list won't expand it anymore.