LongTurn support in Freeciv-web

Web version of freeciv. Please mention the site you're using, if speaking things other than general freeciv-web codebase.
cazfi
Elite

Re: LongTurn support in Freeciv-web

Post by cazfi »

Civil war is not possible when there's no free player slots for the rebel players to form, and most freeciv-web longturn games use all the slots from the beginning.
drdogbot7

Post by drdogbot7 »

Is there a way to withdraw shared vision from a player once it's been given? If not, there should be!

This probably applies to all freeciv-web versions, not just longturn.
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

Has there been a server reset or something?
--
* Freeciv LongTurn, a community of one-turn-per-day players and developers
* LongTurn Blog - information nexus with stuff and stuff and stuff
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

Corbeau wrote:Has there been a server reset or something?
Yes.
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

My menu names (Nations, Cities etc.) have turned into icons. And only in Game 4. I don't know what I did, but I want the titles back. I would also like to know of other such shortcuts :)
--
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

Corbeau wrote:My menu names (Nations, Cities etc.) have turned into icons. And only in Game 4. I don't know what I did, but I want the titles back. I would also like to know of other such shortcuts :)
Try adjusting the browser zoom level or screen resolution. It has been detected as a mobile device.
Marduk

Post by Marduk »

AndreasR wrote:Would there be any interest in me creating and sharing full observer images of all the LongTurn games so far? Probably zoomed out a bit. Good or bad?
This sounds really cool to me!
pungtryne
Veteran

Post by pungtryne »

Marduk wrote:
AndreasR wrote:Would there be any interest in me creating and sharing full observer images of all the LongTurn games so far? Probably zoomed out a bit. Good or bad?
This sounds really cool to me!
This was done about 35 turns ago for g1 and g2, and there were strong reactions against it afterwards. Personally I'm against it too. It's like unfogging the map. The image even showed production in each city, and if they were occupied by units. That's way too much info.
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

I have several cities that have more than half citizen happy and none unhappy, but in the city menu they are listed as "Peace" instead of "Celebrating", after I just increased Luxury percentage (some other cities are celebrating already). Maybe that will be updated on turn change, but since the "Disorder-Peace" toggling happens instantly, perhaps this is a bug?
--
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

Corbeau wrote:I have several cities that have more than half citizen happy and none unhappy, but in the city menu they are listed as "Peace" instead of "Celebrating", after I just increased Luxury percentage (some other cities are celebrating already). Maybe that will be updated on turn change, but since the "Disorder-Peace" toggling happens instantly, perhaps this is a bug?
I think it takes some time before the rapture activates. I don't think this is a bug.