Join the Freeciv-web LongTurn game!

Web version of freeciv. Please mention the site you're using, if speaking things other than general freeciv-web codebase.
AndreasR
Elite

Re: Join the Freeciv-web LongTurn game!

Post by AndreasR »

Corbeau wrote:So, where is the information about the map size anyway? I've been going through the options, but didn't find it.
You can use the /explain size command to get more information about the map size. There is also /explain mapsize.
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

After 4 turns have been completed, some conclusions about player participation can be made.

Out of 150 nations:

40 have been idle for 4 turns (basically the whole game)
12 have been idle for 3 turns
18 have been idle for 2 turns
13 are still AIs

So, less than half the nations have been active in the last turn.

I suggest waiting at least for a week - preferably more - to start another game.
--
* Freeciv LongTurn, a community of one-turn-per-day players and developers
* LongTurn Blog - information nexus with stuff and stuff and stuff
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

59 players active in 4th OR 5th turn.
--
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

Is everything all right with the timeout? I just logged in and saw "22h 56min...", but I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be more than 10 hours.
--
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

Corbeau wrote:Is everything all right with the timeout? I just logged in and saw "22h 56min...", but I'm pretty sure there shouldn't be more than 10 hours.
I have just deployed a new version to the production server. I just learned that restarting the server also restarts the timeout.

Andreas
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

The Freeciv-web LongTurn game with 250 human players is now filled! The interest for LongTurn games on Freeciv-web is quite good, we have significantly more active players than longturn.org now. New players can still join to replace players who are idle more than 12 turns. In related news, Sveinung and Cazfi is doing a great job of making the Freeciv server support this nicely.