Different Rulesets

Web version of freeciv. Please mention the site you're using, if speaking things other than general freeciv-web codebase.
MrSmith22

Different Rulesets

Post by MrSmith22 »

Hi! I am sort of new to Freeciv, and I was wondering if there was a place to see what all the included rulesets contain. I want to set it so that you can win by killing everyone but your allies, because the default ruleset makes you have to kill everybody.
cazfi
Elite

Re: Different Rulesets

Post by cazfi »

MrSmith22 wrote:I want to set it so that you can win by killing everyone but your allies, because the default ruleset makes you have to kill everybody.
You don't need to touch rulesets for that. It's controlled by server setting "victories". Try writing "/explain victories", "/set victories allied" or "/set victories allied|spacerace" to chat window.
Alien Valkyrie
Elite

Post by Alien Valkyrie »

Wait, is the option no longer called "alliedvictory"? Or is victories a 2.6 thing?
~ AVL
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

Caedo wrote:Wait, is the option no longer called "alliedvictory"? Or is victories a 2.6 thing?
It's a 2.6 change. Freeciv-web uses latest freeciv development version (and this is freeciv-web forum, so I assumed that's the version we're talking about)
MrSmith22

Post by MrSmith22 »

Alright, thanks guys! I played a game with the command entered and it did exactly what I needed, thank you.