registering for these forums while on a Chromebook

All about this Forum
drgerg
Veteran

registering for these forums while on a Chromebook

Post by drgerg »

The software supporting these forums makes it impossible to successfully register a new userid while using Chrome on a Chromebook.

I hope I am posting this is the correct forum. If not, please accept my apologies.

Anyhow, it's with the section "Confirmation of Registration". There are two text boxes, one titled Land units, the other is Air units. These are not scroll boxes, list boxes, radio buttons, check boxes, just plain simple text boxes. All five of the units to be classified are listed under Land units. I've tried dragging a unit from Land units to Air units, nothing budged. I've tried double clicking on a unit, in hopes that it would magically move itself to Air units-again, nothing moved.

If I can figure out how to do a screenshot on a Chromebook, I will post a picture since a picture is worth a thousand words.
Any ideas?
tonyjohn

Re: registering for these forums while on a Chromebook

Post by tonyjohn »

It's really simple to take a screenshot on Chromebook. You have to press Ctrl + Switch Windows key in order to take a screenshot.

If you want to take a partial screenshot on Chromebook, then you have to press Ctrl + Shift + Switch Windows key.

You can read this post which shows the Keys with images here:-
https://www.howali.com/2017/12/print-sc ... ebook.html