Freecivweb.org - LT30 - has just started

Planning and discussing Freeciv Longturn gaming
qrtv10

Freecivweb.org - LT30 - has just started

Post by qrtv10 »

Longturn game 30 description: A competitive Island game with no diplomacy/tech trade. Because of that, players are limited to only 16 since it's a bigger load to take over the world alone than with allies. The generator is fair, which means everyone starts on their own island, which looks the same for everyone. Islands around will not follow this pattern, and will be randomly distributed and have random topology etc. We want least possible idlers in this game so password has to be asked for then given by me (on Discord). If you are rather new to FCW and unknown to me, please include in the DM to asking for password, this statement: "I understand that longturn games usually takes 120 turns or more, and I'm committed to this game. In normal circumstances I won't abandon the game without prior notification, so a replacement can be sought after" This is a new way of doing it, we'll se how it goes. 3 day first time to try to fill it up at start. If this fills up fast and there's demand for a new game another one will start shortly after.

Settings:
Ruleset: MP2-B
Players: 16
Tiles pr. player: 225
Map generator: Fair
Landmass: 30%
Starting units: 3 Settlers, 3 Workers, 2 Explorers, 1 Caravan, 2 tribesmen
Winning conditions: Allied victory not possible, Spacerace enabled
Tech leak: 0%
Diplomacy: Disabled
Tax on... (Or lack of)
Gold-trade: Not relevant
Tech-trade: Not revelant
Tech-steal: 20%
Tech-steal-by conquest: 20%

Note: All spots have already been are taken, but if we gather at least 10 interested people we will start a new one very shortly with identical settings. 4 people are already on waiting list for this.

Join the Freeciv web discord community on: https://discord.gg/tn4nxqMD4S