Let's keep this short and with only few highlights from the upcoming game. This is LT58:
- plenty of small islands
- realistic but playable 30% land setup
- new setup to keep the techs actually relevant for some time
- democracy is not the only viable option for the end game
- no hit and run for airplanes: you can actually counter attack if you wish
- allied victory, score victory and space race ending. the players will decide!
- very familiar setup for those who know Freeciv classic, Civ2Civ3 or Civ1-4
...and much much more!
Freeciv 2.6, join here:
For the latest info and dozens of daily messages on Discord, join here. We have the most active discord server there is for Freeciv!
Planning and discussing Freeciv Longturn gaming
1 post • Page 1 of 1