LongTurn game 6 for Freeciv-web

Planning and discussing Freeciv Longturn gaming
AndreasR
Elite

Re: LongTurn game 6 for Freeciv-web

Post by AndreasR »

Here's a screenshot of my little paradise island in game #6 in Freeciv WebGL mode:
Pandolio

Post by Pandolio »

So what happened with the longturn games?

Since a week ago only the new 8 is visible in the web. The previous (6 & 7 at least) are not accessible even using a saved link.

And the free civ mobile app now uses Google authentication but doesn't seem to work in my android device.
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

Pandolio wrote:So what happened with the longturn games?

Since a week ago only the new 8 is visible in the web. The previous (6 & 7 at least) are not accessible even using a saved link.

And the free civ mobile app now uses Google authentication but doesn't seem to work in my android device.
What error do you get when joining LongTurn game 8 on Android? Is your Google account verified? Which browser and Android version?

LongTurn games 1-7 were ended. There were multiple reasons, most important was the need to authenticate users using Google signin.
Pandolio

Post by Pandolio »

Hey Andreas,

Sad to now 1 to 7 were ended. Was getting very interesting.

I am using freeciv-web app in my device. And I have a Gmail account configured in my device.

When I try to open the 8 game (play 2d), I see a text box for my user name and a Google sign in button. I write a user name and push the button but nothing happens. No error, just nothing happens.
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

Which browser are you using? Are you using an adblocker? Can you please try with a different browser, for example Firefox? Can you also try with a diffenent username?
Pandolio

Post by Pandolio »

I tried with chrome and it works. My default browser is Firefox. So I guess freeciv app is using default browser.