Filters for Game Scores?

Planning and discussing Freeciv Longturn gaming
Civothy

Filters for Game Scores?

Post by Civothy »

I'm playing my first game of Long Turn (and first game against human players) and am having trouble understanding the Game Scores charts. There are so many entries for nations that aren't even playing that I can't figure anything out. Is there any way to filter the chart results so that, for example, only actively played (let's call that nations with human players that are not idle for 12 turns or more) nations are shown?

Also, I can't seem to scroll through the pop up window of results. Whatever fits in the pop up window is what I see, and if there are other results it doesn't seem that I can view them (I am assuming there are more results for a given point on the chart than I can see). A further question: the names that are shown in the pop up window represent the player name? I see at least one result in the pop up window that does not appear to have a player name associated with it, and I wonder what is going on with that.
Playing Freeciv-web on a Mac running OS X 10.12.3 via Safari 10.0.3
AndreasR
Elite

Re: Filters for Game Scores?

Post by AndreasR »

The games score dialog wasn't created to support many hundreds of players, so it currently works very poorly in the Longturn games. Pull-requests to improve this is welcome.