Threats and hate rants from Lexxie (Freeciv-Web admin)

It's 5am again and you are still sitting in front of your computer and chatting with some tv's while watching a bloody duel? Welcome friend :)
wieder
Elite

Threats and hate rants from Lexxie (Freeciv-Web admin)

Post by wieder »

I have received the following private rant from Lexxie. This consists of 58 messages sent me me through Discord. The last time I have responded to Lexxie in private messages was in March 17th 2019 when I responded how in future I will respond in public and will also move the future messages in public.

As far as I know Lexxie has been given some kind of official position in Freeciv development. This is not the first time I receive threats and stuff like this. From Lexxie that is. I'm also not the first person who Lexxie treats like this. I have also understood that adding Lexxie to the list of official developers (or similar if not exactly a developer) was the reason why some people (one or more people) no longer wanted to fully participate on Freeciv development. This is of course second hand information but I have no reason to doubt what I was told.

All I have been talking or "talking" with Lexxie can be seen on public servers and virtually anyone interested is able to evaluate the messages.

I want to bring this to the community so that you can have better idea about the person you are dealing with.

The rest of this post is the rant I have received from Lexxie:

LexxieToday at 12:36 PM
seems u won't work together, do your own thing in peace, or leave us alone, u are a tapeworm
ur head is so far up your ass u didn't even read ToS or anything
we want to just have our own life away from people who aren't nice to us, which is you by the way
for whatever reason u just aren't nice to us
so go away and live away and be away from us
u like many mistake the benevolence of good people for weakness
no the HAMMER is coming
u have violated things left and right all over the place and ur still fine from our great lattitude and permissive policies
if u don't like us then live your life separate
but we will take antibiotics to poison and kill illegal parasites and review your ToS what you are doing is illegal, not just civil ToS violation, you are violating laws of Finland
live your life free, collaborate with people if you are good, pick a war with someone who wants to fight u , and go the fuck away from people who don't want you, like, go the fucking fuck away, this is your LAST warning, u seem to underestimate me so much, as if i'm not setting u up the whole time
i was, ur so wrapped 99 times into violations
i don't want to do it, have a fun little subcommunity that unfortunately isn't our friend only because u are on a hatescapade
anyway u forgot
THE HAMMER is coming, you are 99 ways lazy to not cover your tracks and not even know your ToS, violating things in California law on a server in california against someone in california, and california doesn't even matter, it's ethics, work with us or go away
one more false step, as a banner person impostering or setting up others to do it
to pull users to u on ur server
such a de facto classic case of exactly what discord forbids
u better hope u are in north korea and not a western country because civil law is bigger than u think under international agreements and u are a parasite
i don't want u to be a parasite, it's ridiculous that if u prefer some different ruleset that u make it a personal war
but u do
what drives u to be this way, besides the usual assumption of lack of good sex
which im' sure it's true
is not my business
but u need to not be a tapeworm, hear me now
i let u think we're weak a long time so u get lazy and make lazy false steps leaving way too many ip trails and data issues
now u are triangulated like 3 destroyers tracking a submarine
i don't even want u as an enemy but i sure don't want a fucking parasite tapeworm in my stomach so go live your own life or get hammered
this is your final warning, you are not dealing with someone from finland,
u are dealing with the HAMMER
i win all ways, i realise when i'm in a fight with a parasite and i let him get lazy and leave traces of his dna everywher for antibodies
i got you know
u are triangulated to exact location, identity, person, and laws of finland u broke
do u want to keep going or not
live your life free, get out of my stomach
or die
let's be clear, i am not threatening your personal life
i am threatening your tapeworm parasitic existence
u need to think hard. your pride will make you not want to negotiate nice to me
it's too bad, i really dont' care if u go away or work with me, but i do care the tapeworm will be gone from the tummy
u are cornered, the ip logs, the database conversations, all of it, u are so pin-pointed now
will someone come to finland and arrest u , probably not, will u be banned from discord, sure if u want
does it have to be this way, i don't know, i am not the one who is you, i am not you in fact, i'm not a parasitic tapeworm
you are a tapeworm, u are proud of it even, it must be a hard life in the north snows where people can feel proud of being evil
like the wildlings u think u are cool
the truth is your tribe ends there from being exiled farther and farther away
this is for you to anthropologically examine but most people want to live in nice palm trees so if your race ends up somewher examine your culture values
it's too much and will mix your mind up to talk these things
u have violated discord ToS and are subject to a ban from Discord, you have also violated laws of Finland, and are under civil treaties with EU and USA
of course i don't want long toxic lawsuit but after you prove you are a toxic tapeworm who will never leave, now i'm ready, let's do it, i propose full exposure of identity , laws, complaints, terms, legal, all of it
it's over wieder, nicht wieder ever again
i never tapewormed your community ever
even a tapeworm justifies in his mind why he's a good boy to be a tapeworm but somewhere is some distant training of ethics
listen to it
do your own thing yourself, leave us alone, sorry this warnign is kinda too late, we're hammering you
HAMMERING, u have to talk me out of it and probably u won't, the person u are and who u are and where u live and everything is getting exposed
LexxieToday at 1:21 PM
it doesn't matter, respect the fact we have banned you and respect ToS to not come alternatively through other accounts and others u set up to do it
i'm sure u have this feeling like, in finland i can break all laws and rules
no, this is discord in california and we want good ethics here, not psycho stalkers
i will help recommend you a lawyer here because i know who u are and i'm going to sue you
it's too late, i warned you to stop and you didn't, now you will pay me $$$ and money from you will pay me, for what you do to parasite my business
most of this is ranting but there is truth in it
you violate ToS and as a banned user you shadow our server to skim users in invites to your server, we had to work hard to prove you do it and we did
you are A99'd proof of violation
you are nixxed in the 86, you are a proved tapeworm
you can't live your life and make your own life, you have to parasite others
with what is a proved pattern of hostility and politics, this is not a new thing in internet, they have seen 999999999 cases like yours, they will read it and see it and look at it and be very quick in judging it
please advise me my law firm who to contact for your representation, thank you, that is all for now
Lexxie
Veteran

Re: Threats and hate rants from Lexxie (Freeciv-Web admin)

Post by Lexxie »

Freeciv should be a fun friendly place for players and developers who want to add more to the project.

Online communities sometimes get problems with a few people who don't see it this way. These people do bad things in private, wanting to escalate the contamination into public. They believe they can make achieve goals through public lies and bad politics. Such people are blind to the pollution this causes to the community spirit.

Most people want a fun friendly place for players teaching each other, and developers adding more to the project. Good people don't believe in provoking private disputes as a trick to generate public divisive politics. Some of these good people cautioned me that this public political stunt deserves no response. They warned to be careful of his secret motive. To create a drama for a devious political agenda. If we respond, we play into his hands. But if we don’t respond, we play into his hands.

It’s regrettable that we respond. I'm sorry about it. FCW has repeatedly said we just want this guy to leave us alone. We constantly insist on peaceful private respectful co-existence.

At FCW, we have a policy. Public forums should only be a place for teaching, collaboration, and community growth of the project. It's sad when another server operator violates that spirit. FCW tries to contribute and to operate in peace. Not everyone wants this. He strategically plans and provokes private disputes, then he posts contextually clipped sections of the mess he caused into public, without permission. Clearly he has some agenda.

Our policy is to use the public forum only to advance the community’s interest. Attacks on others is rarely in that interest. Today, he took a big step in the wrong direction for the community. He has decided to take his political campaign out of the special propaganda war-zone he made on Discord, and into the sacred public forum of freeciv.org itself. Anyone who has been to their little place knows we don't want to let him bring that here. Let developers and server operators live in peace, and not exhaust ourselves in defending false political attacks.

If you are unaware of the divisive political goals he made clear in other places, this post is another attempt by him toward the goals he forgot to tell you here. Their plan is to do continuous misdeeds in private to provoke reactions, then leverage those as public political events in order to 1) damage/destroy/discredit FCW as much as possible, then 2) politically use that to try to remove FCW’s developer and maintainer status in the greater Freeciv community. But why would he want that? We can only guess. Maybe because it would conveniently leave him with a monopoly as the only longturn Freeciv server? Perhaps he feels his 2.5 server is threatened by 3.x client/server development?

For over two years, he has engaged in unilateral subversive operations against our server. He made an alliance with two malcontents who were disgruntled about being banned for extreme and repetitive cheating. When FCW finally liberated itself from an admin caught in egregious cheating scandals, illegal hacking, fraud, false legal threats, GPL violations, and lies, what side do you think wieder took? He allied with him of course. Through non-stop politics, he has probably got a handful of more people to believe and go to his side, even though FCW has no history or quarrel with any of those victims of his untruth. That means, we don't fault the others and think they'd run from him if they knew the truth.

The main cadre of three have engaged in a non-stop campaign of divisive politics and subversive unethical wrongdoing, including but not limited to hacking, wanton violation of open source license agreements, legal threats, untruthful politics, fraud, and a list too long to put here. They wish to divide the greater Freeciv community into factions and be the “winning faction.” This kind of thing has caused other open source communities to fail or split, and we shouldn’t encourage it. The other two individuals with whom he is allied, are already known. Their misdeeds are proved, on record, and Freeciv maintainers and developers are silently aware (though not nearly to the full extent.)

Wieder has colluded for several years with the other two in a unilateral campaign to hurt Freeciv-web by every method imaginable. The power of human creativity and ingenuity is amazing – I do give credit to them that they have demonstrated genius creative imagination in how to be destructive in every imaginable dimension, exploited every possible vulnerability in servers, political narratives, propaganda, and destructive collaborative efforts. I only wish they used their talent for positive community goals, or for a hobby, or something else in life, but please just leave us alone!

After continued pursuit of these operations in private and public, he now wants you to believe that he is an innocent good boy minding his business “since March 2019.” He thinks he will fool you to believe that at random, a crazy mean server operator is threatening him with crazy threats about legal action. He’s trying to say to you, “What a bad server operator! Wow, look at it, let me prove to you how bad this person is! We should probably kick them out of the project! Anonymous second-hand sources say that people are leaving the project, but I won’t tell who! I’m just being nice to let you know, and please take action that serves my secret goals.”

Please ask yourself what’s the more likely truth here? We are on public record repeatedly asking to be left alone in peace, then after 17 months of him being peaceful and minding his business, we angrily spend such time sending a long private rant for no reason? Does it seem like maybe he’s not telling you something?

We ask the community to be careful of something we’ve repeatedly seen from this person. His habit is to artfully combine three tools: first, cherry-picking some true quotes or facts out of context, next, deleting key quotes and facts that tell the real story, and finally, inserting completely false untruth. What’s possible by mixing the three together? By combining the three carefully, chef wieder makes a soup of grotesque false stories and implications out of lies and half-truths. A casual person who spends only a minute to fact check, finds the half true part, and then becomes a victim to a monstrous lie. At FCW we just want this guy to finally leave us alone. He succeeds at fooling everyone at first, I have to go through mountains of records and timestamps and quotes show people what this guy really does. Everyone who sees what I know changes opinion of this man and has a very unpleasant reaction in their final opinion.

The truth is this: we have tried every possible way to make peace and be left in peace. Let me be clear, it's easy to get along with someone who wants to leave you in peace and be left in peace. You have to be the one trying hard to provoke a problem in such cases.

FCW continues to be damaged by ongoing unethical and subversive acts that violate every moral, terms of service, and guideline of a healthy community. After more ongoing provocations, a moment of frustrated private anger happened that would never happen if he would LEAVE us in peace. Don’t underestimate it. I can’t read minds but I have suffered this guy long enough to feel sure that he planned ahead to provoke a response and planned already for it to be used in a publicity stunt against FCW.

Here are a few observations that will put sunlight on the real story. All of them can be fact checked and shown true. If, as I say, they are true, then ask yourself what’s really going on here.

True observations to consider:
1. Multiple people in FCW have asked this individual numerous times for him to leave us in peace.
2. FCW has repeatedly and frequently notified this individual of his unethical and subversive acts, which include but are not limited to exploiting ToS violations for destructive political subversion.
3. FCW is on record in public for constantly stating our willingness to either be collaborative, or if that's not possible, to obey a treaty of public silence, and simply not publicize anything about the other.
4. FCW encourages players and developer enthusiasts to play fairly, enjoy communal spirit, collaborate, teach each other, and further the community. On any server or ruleset they prefer.

Freeciv should be a fun friendly place for players to enjoy the game, learn from each other; and for enthusiast developers who want to add more to the project, to collaborate together. Let’s not feed those who are against this spirit.

Respectfully,
Lexxie

We repeat one more time, our kind requests that are on record, to please immediately desist the following:

1. Please cease and desist all private and public political campaigns against our servers and admins.
2. Please no more circumventing your ban with false user accounts and fake personalities.
3. Please do not use ban circumvention to collect content meant to stay safe and private in the place it belongs. Please do not export content you are banned from and selectively publicize to promote political propaganda.
4. Please stop all negative politics.
5. Please stop violating the historic treaty you agreed to, for us to say nothing about you and for you to say nothing about us.
6. Please stop all violations of ToS for all services we co-exist in, and especially, exploiting ToS violations in an attempt to politically damage or destroy other individuals or entities.
7. If you don't like us then please live your life separate.

If you object to any of the above, please tell everyone which of the above you plan to continue, so they can know it.

But if all the above seems reasonable, then we have no worries. You can say it’s reasonable here and a new era of peace can begin. Put it here in public that you agree you won't do 1-7 to FCW. Thanks.
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

Lexxie wrote:Freeciv should be a fun friendly place for players and developers who want to add more to the project.

Online communities sometimes get problems with a few people who don't see it this way. These people do bad things in private, wanting to escalate the contamination into public.
Please share screenshots or quotes of Wieder doing bad things. I really want to know.

(You can take this as sarcasm because I'm pretty sure that he never did something like that. But you can also take this as a genuine request because it's always possible that he really was a bad boy and I'm not aware of it and, if this is the case, I really want to know, no sarcasm.)

And, for the record, we have "left you alone" long ago. Nobody is messing with you, nobody is criticizing you or your games, nobody is campaigning or whatever you want to call it. When Wieder posted this on our admin server, my first question was "What did you do, what was the trigger for this?" His reply was "I have no idea, I didn't do anything." And, knowing Lexxie, I am very inclined to believe it.

You may want us to ban all MENTION of FCW on our severs. This won't happen. We don't do censorship and don't control other people's speech on our servers like you do on yours. But, again, for the record, if anyone cares to be informed, there was not a single mention of FCW in a bad light. Not that I'd have a problem if there was, but there simply wasn't. We stopped caring about you. We occasionally comment on stuff other people said because we like to discuss. Internet is about communication, not possession.
--
* Freeciv LongTurn, a community of one-turn-per-day players and developers
* LongTurn Blog - information nexus with stuff and stuff and stuff
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

Oh, and since you made a direct request, here is my personal answer, others may disagree, but probably won't.
Lexxie wrote:1. Please cease and desist all private and public political campaigns against our servers and admins.
There has been no such thing for a looong time.
2. Please no more circumventing your ban with false user accounts and fake personalities.
Your bans are illegitimate and unjust and we will continue to circumvent them as much as we like.
3. Please do not use ban circumvention to collect content meant to stay safe and private in the place it belongs. Please do not export content you are banned from and selectively publicize to promote political propaganda.
See above. Also, the content is not "private" as much as you'd want it to be so.
4. Please stop all negative politics.
Stopped long ago.
5. Please stop violating the historic treaty you agreed to, for us to say nothing about you and for you to say nothing about us.
I vaguely remember discussing such "treaty", not directly agreeing to it. If such thing happened, it was not a total ban on MENTIONING each other, it was on criticizing and trolling. I will mention FCW all I like, try to make objective comments or, if they are subjective, emphasize they are my personal opinion. For the record, my rant/review on MP* ruleset(s) (NOT on FCW) got some very positive cmoments from "your people", but I think they were private because they didn't want to get in conflict with you.
6. Please stop all violations of ToS for all services we co-exist in, and especially, exploiting ToS violations in an attempt to politically damage or destroy other individuals or entities.
What?
7. If you don't like us then please live your life separate.
That's what we're doing. But when private abuse comes our way, we are going to make it known.
--
* Longturn Discord server; real-time chatting, discussing, quarrelling, trolling, gaslighting...
louis94
Hardened

Post by louis94 »

I was also a victim of insults, hate messages, ultimatums and vague threats of legal action by Lexxie, overall very similar to what was already posted here by wieder. I do not think that this forum is the right place to post such large amounts of NSFW content (the "discussion" lasted for almost 40 minutes), so I will not. The admins know how to contact me if they want more information or if someone can help in any way.

I reserve the right to use all means of recourse available in all relevant jurisdictions should it happen again.
Lexxie
Veteran

Post by Lexxie »

louis94 was completely ignorant over the huge degree of illegal actions the cadre of 3 have engaged in. I have told him many times in private of these things, but for some reason he was still ACTIVELY supportive and sympathetic to people engaged in ToS violations, fraud, political subversion and community degradation operations, massive cheating, fraud, hacking, and cybercrime. Charitable interpretation here is he just didn't believe those people could be so bad, and since he prefers playing on native client, decided to bond his "tribal loyalty" to these others for that reason, against the web community.

I have considered Louis94 simply an innocent victim of their lies. Nevertheless, when one believes such lies and allows oneself to be used as a pawn in their political operations, one is really entering into minefields one should stay out of. At no time when evidence was shown for what these people did, did Louis94 come out in public or private to make a stand for FCW or for how an open source community should not engage this way. This is a key mistake in how he could have easily avoided getting mixed in as a pawn and a dupe, and instead be upstanding pillar of honor for the community.

Louis94 is encouraged to continue developing and playing where and how he chooses, but especially we encourage him to stay out of fights where he is unaware of how much lying and evil propaganda he has been victimized by. Once you allow yourself to be a tool in their political war and start being sympathetic ally, you can get yourself into the spillover issues that come from it. If you later discover this in public that you were duped as a pawn for people doing such heinous crimes, then you will feel really bad about it. Best to just stay out of political fights completely, like I have repeated so many times before. Don't make them, don't support them, don't respond to them, don't pony up to support either side of them.

This means, especially, you are welcome to collaborate with us in ideas and coding and knowledge sharing. If you don't want to, you are welcome to ask to be left alone and we ask the same from you. It is difficult to say how responsible one is for becoming a pawn to criminals if one believed their lies. To some degree there is responsibility if you were informed many times what they do and you simply refuse to believe what everyone is telling you, and are publicly allied and supportive to such people. I honestly do NOT believe you'd associate with them at all, if you really knew to what degree these people committed cheating, hacking, crimes, and liar propaganda. You are a developer and player and source of knowledge to the community so in these respects you're an asset. It's hard to know what to do about a community asset who doesn't know he's duped into helping people whose goal is to divide and splinter the community with subversive evil.

I want to be clear. Louis94 has never committed hacking, cheating, fraud, or cybercrime, and is simply a "dupe" who is unaware he is the political pawn of those who do so. And he doesn't believe he is, so engages in things helpful to those who do these things against us. What should FCW do in such cases? We haven't banned him and simply try to tell him truth and give him updates and warnings about his own ignorant complicity in what's going on here. We keep hoping one day the sunshine will make a wake-up for him, because we know he's not the kind of guy who would do those things or support such people. But we are guilty of being exhausted over it and not spending the 200 hours needed to collect and show every record of evidence to prove things to him, since, even the first tries of doing so are met with someone with hostile refusal to listen.

Louis94, the way for you to avoid collateral damage in this is to just avoid any conflict, and you are welcome to leave us in peace and be left in peace. The way to do this is to to stay out of any politics initiated by these 3. Keep your distance from them.

Our Discord server is meant for people who enjoy playing our games. So, the way to stay in peace with us probably means stopping a certain pattern. You know the one. Floating around lurking in a Discord server of a community you were tricked into hating by the Cadre of 3, not playing our games, but lurking around waiting for any moment you can make comments to support their silly "Native vs. Web" political warfare.

FCW unquestionably refuses their, and your, stance of Native vs. Web warfare. We believe the entire community is served best by the goal of a single agnostic server that can run native AND web clients, and from client developers to learn and use each others' new features. Together you should be supporting us in wanting to iron out the few little incompatibilities between them, so that web and native run together happily connected to the same server, everyone having richer features and learning from each others' ruleset development, brainstorming feature requests together, etc.

Regards,
Lexxie
louis94
Hardened

Post by louis94 »

Screenshot_20200924_234331.png
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

wieder wrote:As far as I know Lexxie has been given some kind of official position in Freeciv development.
No, she doesn't. Unless you count (like some seem to do) the fact that she is allowed to contribute, and was given permission to organize her tickets at hostedredmine.
AndreasR
Elite

Post by AndreasR »

There is a conflict in the Freeciv community: between Freeciv-web supporters and non-Freeciv-web supporters (the old desktop version club).
In this particular thread, wieder is accusing Lexxie of "Threats and hate rants", and the accusations are exaggerated and false. This is yet another ad hominem attack with false accusations against the Freeciv-web admins. There were multiple personal attacks against me also, when I was Freeciv-web admin. The endless personal attacks from wieder and corbeau was one of the reasons why I shutdown play.freeciv.org. The cause of this conflict is the community split, between the Freeciv-web and the non-web desktop version.

The reality is that Freeciv-web has succeeded, having the most active community and the best gaming experience; allowing Freeciv games to be played in a browser.

Please stop attacking Lexxie with these false personal attacks.

https://www.freecivweb.org/
Corbeau
Elite

Post by Corbeau »

Right...
--