How to see winning chance when fortified and other question

Smallpox vs. largepox, gen2 vs gen5, early war vs. peaceful alliances. Which is your favourite gaming style?
goz

How to see winning chance when fortified and other question

Post by goz »

On 2.6.0 client I have a unit that is fortified and I want to see its winning chance if it is attacked by some unit, so I select it first and do a middle click on that unit, but by selecting it it is no longer fortified even if I can enable that again with no move cost but I loose selection of it by doing so, thus the D % I see is way lower than the truth, so how can I see that ?

I wondered if it was possible on freecivweb and what it seems is that there it's possible to know the winning chance only by attacking directly so impossible to check when the unit is not already close (to know if there is a point to use some mp to get close in the first place or if it would be a waste or even making the unit in danger) and impossible too to know the winning chance if attacked, is it exact ? If so that sounds like a pity as anyone can reproduce the same situation on the map editor to obtain those informations or even directly do the math himself.
Ignatus
Elite

Re: How to see winning chance when fortified and other question

Post by Ignatus »

There is a client option wether you cancel tasks of a selected unit.
BOBAH1
Veteran

Post by BOBAH1 »

i think, the "possibility see who win" - is not honestly.
Civ
goz

Post by goz »

Thank you, since it really is the only way to check that it sould be the default I think.