cazfi.net's summer of 2014

Join us, meet players from all around the world, challenge the strongest top players, practice and be one of them!
cazfi
Elite

cazfi.net's summer of 2014

Post by cazfi »

cazfi.net server is currently running less stuff than usually, so I'm going to setup public freeciv-2.5 server there for a while. That's not to say cazfi.net will return permanently, but the situation will last probably less than 2 months. Freeciv-2.5 is selected as the version since at this point I don't want to spend time on building support for older versions that won't be used that long to the future anyway. There also already is servers available for older versions, but none for testing freeciv-2.5.
cazfi
Elite

Re: cazfi.net's summer of 2014

Post by cazfi »

The server is currently using "multiplayer" ruleset, as this is the kind of use the ruleset exist for. But I can change that if people would want it to run some other official (ones included in freeciv: classic, civ2civ3...) ruleset instead.
Nimrod

Post by Nimrod »

Thanks for this, Cazfi.

I've been logging on with beta clients nearly every day for a while, but haven't seen anyone else go on (yet). Hoping someone will soon, so that we can put it to the test :)
=======
Nimmy
=======
cazfi
Elite

Post by cazfi »

Play while you can! I wouldn't plan any games to one week from now. I need to take public server down in a couple of days. I won't take it down mid-game, so you can start a new game as long as the server is there, but it can go down as early as Tuesday evening.