Trade report

What would you like to see in Freeciv? Do you have a good idea what should be improved or how?
jpsm
Veteran

Trade report

Post by jpsm »

It would be nice to have a trade report with a list of all trade routes from and to cities of your civilization, and informing the cash flow from each trade route. It's hard to manage something without clear information.
It would be interesting to have a button to cancel a trade route (and another button to transfer a trade route to another destiny too) if the trade route is not profitable enough or if you want to prevent the another civilization to get money and prefer to trade with others.
It would be interesting too if when a trade route is cancelled the caravan or freight became available again for other trade route.
PS: Please no white letters. All reports should have black letters to readable.
Ignatus
Elite

Re: Trade report

Post by Ignatus »

jpsm wrote:It would be nice to have a trade report with a list of all trade routes from and to cities of your civilization, and informing the cash flow from each trade route. It's hard to manage something without clear information.
It would be interesting to have a button to cancel a trade route (and another button to transfer a trade route to another destiny too) if the trade route is not profitable enough or if you want to prevent the another civilization to get money and prefer to trade with others.
It would be interesting too if when a trade route is cancelled the caravan or freight became available again for other trade route.
Can only agree with it. The last point I have never thought about, something should be done to prevent the exploit of you use 1 caravan to found a TR and get 2 (on both ends) from breaking it...
PS: Please no white letters. All reports should have black letters to readable.
There are color settings somewhere in the client for sure! Go look for them!
jpsm
Veteran

Re: Trade report

Post by jpsm »

Ignatus wrote:There are color settings somewhere in the client for sure! Go look for them!
Where exactly? I didn't found it. I found it font but not color.