Mod is not complete - but you can download country files separately from here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzti3 ... WpyYU5YOFk
How to install:
1) Copy downloaded rulesets to: GameDir\data\nation
If you want to join in creation of this mod - PM me.
List of Made countries:
- Abkhazia (Georgian (2 leaders)[ქართული], Russified Abkhaz (1 leader)[Абха́зский язы́к], Abkhazian [Аԥсшәа])
- Afghanistan (Bactrian (1 leader)[Αρια], Persian (1 leader)[فارسی], Pashto [پښتو])
- Al-Andalus (Arabic)[العَرَبِية]
- Aleut (Aleut)[Unangam Tunuu]
- Algeria (Algerian Arabic)[دزيرية]
- Amazones (Ancient Greek where is possible, Greek)[Ἑλληνική]
- Arab (Arabic language)[العَرَبِية]
- Arameans (Hebrew Aramean [ארמיא], Hebrew[עברית] (many cities have Turkish or English names - as neither Aramean nor Hebrew name could not been found (Require help here)))
- Armenians (Southern & Western Armenian languages)[հայերէն]
- Assamese (Assamese [অসমীয়া], Hindi (5 cities)[हिन्दी], English, Require help to translate cities from English and Hindi to Assamese.)
- Bahraini (Arabic [العَرَبِية])
List of countries that can't be made:
- Abyssinia (Does not support: የኢትዮጵያ ንጉሠ ነገሥት መንግሥተ)
- In Algeria there where few Berber rulers - but sadly game does not support the berber font... (ⴷⵉⵀⵢⴰ (Queen Kahina))
- Amazigh (Berber alphabet not supported by the game)
- Assyrian (Syriac Aramaic charset is not supported by in-game font.)
- Avar (No rulers/cities avaible in Avar language (Avar charset IS supported by ingame font))
- Babylonian (Akkadian charset is not supported by the game)
* I have small question in Arabic - There is city in Al-Andalus called in old times as Al-Harun (nowadays Faro (فارو)).. I could not find the Arabic version of the city name - but I did found ruler "Harun al-Rashid" (هَارُون الرَشِيد) so I took "هَارُون" and added "ال" to make "Al-Harun" - So the question is - Is Al-Harun written as "الهَارُون"?
*Is city "Bort Ghaka" (nowadays: Jaca) in Arabic written as "بورت غکة" (I was writing it my self - cause I could not find Arabic name at all.)?
*ِIs Sigüenza (Siqunza) in Arabic written as "سقنزة" (again written by me - because Arabic letter version I could not find)?
List of Words - I can't transcribe by my self: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xt6 ... sp=sharing